Pagina's

vrijdag 3 december 2010

UKOUG Conference 2010



This year, I attended for the first time the UK Oracle User Group.
The UK user group is the biggest in Europe.

The UK user group has many different tracks available. ( Server/ Fusion Middleware/ APEX/ E-business suite/ MySql etc)

I cannot choose between ODTUG in the US and UK Oracle User Group.
The best people around the world are presenting.
Therefore, I was extra honored to be a speaker at this conference!

During the conference, I attended many different kind of sessions in different kind of streams.
To broadening my knowledge, I also attended sessions dealing about ADF.

My presentation was scheduled at Tuesday and I was a little bit concerned because it was the last presentation of the day. I was very happy with the amount of people in my room.

I also like to take the opportunity to congratulate John Scott with the well deserved 'presentation award 2009'!
John is awarded for his 'Scalability in APEX' presentation.


In the evening, I joined the dinner with APEX Development team.

I really hope to come back next year!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten